Thursday 21 May 2015

Fabric storage bag

The large carrier bag that I had been using to store all my fabric supplies finally fell apart recently and I made this one to replace it. I used two fabrics, they're the same type of fabric but different patterns. The fabric came from a friend when we were clearing out her Mum's house.

I decided not to make it a reversible bag so the blue fabric will always be on the outside and the brown  fabric lining inside as well as making the 'drawstring' tie. I'm quite pleased with the way it looks and it turned out more roomy than I expected. It's certainly a neat way of storing (some of) my crafting supplies!



3 comments:

RG said...

Nice. The "Chopstick" bag I got from you some time ago still makes weekly beach rounds in all weather, carrying pencils and sample tags for teams doing Forage Fish Surveys on Puget Sound Beaches!

Lucy said...

That's pretty. I've found since I started knitting seriously, the collection and making of soft bags of various sizes has taken on a whole new purpose!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Rabbits' Guy, always good to read that your bag is still useful!

Thanks, Lucy.