Thursday 4 February 2016

Jewellery and Treasury

I've been making lots of earrings recently, they're easy to make and there's lots of inspiring materials in the 'broken jewellery bags' I buy for making crafts. Plus they sell reasonably well in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop. This is the latest pair I've made - using flat circular beads from a bracelet and black beads from my stash. Plus of course brand new nickel free silver earring hooks.

dangle earrings, brown, olive green and black beaded dangle earrings, ecofriendly

These earrings are now in my Etsy shop, you can see them here.

**

I'm delighted that recently three of the items from the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop have been featured in four separate treasuries. (For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, a Terasury is a slection of items made by various Etsy sellers, often on a particular theme).

This chopstick bag featured in this Treasury and these earrings featured in this Treasury, while this bracelet featured in this Treasury and these earrings featured in this Treasury!

Meanwhile I put together a new Treasury myself. As my new Etsy shop, Crafty Green Magpie sells supplies, I'm planning to put together a number of Treasuries featuring crafts that use the types of supplies I sell! First up is "All Buttoned up in Blue!" which features crafts by UK sellers that all incorporate buttons and all are mostly blue in colour. 

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Isn't it fun to be included in a Treasury at Etsy? I had that happen a couple of times when I was active over there.


I'm going for another browse at your shop today Juliet! :-)

Have a wonderful day, G

RG said...

Good work!